Have you ever tried to make coconut laddoo? If not, you can check out this simple and quick recipe mentioned below. I prepared this instantly using Maharaja White line Power click + Mixer Grinder. This product is a perfect combo of performance and safety.
Make your food preparation easier and quicker with Power click Plus Mixer Grinder that comes from Maharaja White line. Designed in premium black and silver color, this mixer grinder has a Hercules motor of 750W, that easily grinds spices, lentils, soaked rice and other preparatory ingredients. The efficiency of this mixer grinder is ensured with 30 minutes continuous grinding test that speaks of the good quality of this superb mixer grinder.
This mixer grinder is facilitated with innovative visible and audible Easy lock technology that gives an extra layer of safety while the machine is in use. Power click Plus comes with four, heavy duty stainless steel jars, namely fruit filter, liquidising, dry and wet grinding and chutney grinding jar measuring 1.75 litre, 1.5 litre, 1 litre and 0.4 litre respectively. In order to enhance the efficiency of this mixer grinder, the jars are fitted with super sharp blades that cut through even hard food ingredients to turn them into powder, paste or puree of a desired consistency.
Last but not the least is its attractive and practical design that easily fits into any kitchen and also makes a perfect gift for a loved one.
These are the Specifications of the product we used:
- Colour: Premium Black and Silver
- Power: 750W
- Number of Jars: 4
- Jar Capacity: 1.75 litre fruit filter, 1.5 litre ss liquidiser jar, 1 litre ss dry and wet grinding jar, 0.4 litre ss chutney jar
- Non Slip Feet: Yes
- Ergonomic Handles: Yes
This is how it looks-
Now coming to the recipe of Coconut Laddoo. Coconut laddoo is my all time favorite
It is prepared with freshly grated coconut and jaggery.
- Jaggery-1 3/4 cups
- Fresh coconut grated-3 cups (grinded using Maharaja White line Power click + Mixer Grinder)
- Cardamom powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Water-1/4 cup
- Ghee-1 tbsp
- Take a thick bottomed kadhai and add jaggery.
- Add quarter cup water and mix it well.
- Bring the syrup to a boil.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Add grated fresh coconut & keep stirring it continuously until you get the desired consistency.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Apply ghee/clarified butter to your palms.
- Take equal portions of the mixture and make round shaped laddoos. Enjoy:)
Wait no more and shop one Maharaja Power click + Mixer Grinder for you from here to make instant shakes just like we did. Price is Rs 5599/- only.
The Foodies Express