TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
SERVINGS: 5 ladoos
INGREDIENTS (1 cup = 250 ml)
- 1 cups tightly packed fresh grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon ghee/oil
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder (optional)
- 2 tbs Sprig dessert sauce (vanilla)
- 2 tbs Sprig real cinnamon honey
- chopped dry fruits of your choice (optional)
HOW TO MAKE RECIPE
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a frying pan or kadai.
- Add 1 cup tightly packed coconut.
- Stir and saute the coconut on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes., just mix the desiccated coconut with dessert sauce and honey.
- Add 1/2 tsp cardamom powder. (Optional)
- When the mixture is ready, pinch small to medium balls from the mixture and form ladoos.
- Roll the coconut ladoos in desiccated coconut (nariyal ka burada) or in fresh coconut evenly.
- Serve coconut ladoos straight away or refrigerate and serve them later.
- These coconut ladoo stay good for 4 to 5 days in the fridge.
The Foodies Express